I optimize for impact. I strive to work with talented people to do amazing things. If you are a misfit, a rebel, or a troublemaker working on something interesting, feel free to send me a message.
- I’ve been published at the top artificial intelligence conferences in the world. My work has also gotten news coverage. Check out my past projects for a full list of publications.
- I spent several years in the Stanford Natural Language Processing Group, where I had the great fortune to work with Christopher Manning, Percy Liang, and Christopher Potts.
- I think and write about trends in AI research. People have found my past writeups helpful.
- I was the 8th engineer at RideOS a Sequoia VC-backed autonomous mobility startup.
- I’m problem-driven (not tool-driven) so I build across the full engineering stack from hardware to software.
- I have studied at the top institutions in the world.
- I believe in paying things forward, so I build tools and create resources to help people learn. Check out my blog to see what I teach about.