I believe that teaching is the best way to learn.
I am the creator of the Artificial Intelligence School, a mobile app for learning the basics of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning. Check it out on the App Store and Google Play.
In the past, I have been a teaching assistant at Stanford for the following courses:
- CS106A (Programming Methodology)
- CS106B (Programming Abstractions)
- CS224N (Natural Language Processing)
- CS109 (Introduction to Probability for Computer Scientists)
Before that I was also actively involved with the Art of Problem Solving community, where I was a teaching assistant for the following courses:
- Mathcounts Problem Series
- Introduction to Algebra
- Introduction to Programming